It could not be any easier, Owen gives you the answer, you let him know what the question is.
Weekdays from 2pm tune in and send Owen your question to the answer. Each day the incorrect guesses will be shown here.
A chance to win… A month’s membership to The Clonmel Park Hotel Leisure Centre/50euro Fuel Voucher to Jim Strangs & Sons, Kilsheelan/
The Answer is Fruit, what is the question?
Incorrect questions to date ….
- What is a Tomato?
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Bar ___ and Nut?
- What was the name of the bubble gum, Juicy _____ ?
- A Tomato is often referred to as what?
- The clothing brand ____ of the loom?
- It’s recommended that you have 5 of these a day?
- Pumpkin, Tomato, and Cucumbers are all types of what?
- Cucumbers are which type of food?
- What is the main ingredient in Smoothies?
- New Zealand is known for this, passion ____ ?
- What machine can be played in a games room?
- What is a good source of vitamins?
- Adam and Eve both had what?
- What do bears eat?
- What did Adam give Eve?
- A popular brand of Jam is called what?
- What did Carmen Mirander have on her hat?
- What would you find in an Orchard?
- What dessert would you order with salad?
- What’s the most used ingredients in a Xmas cake?
- Apple and Blackberry have what in their title?
- Rowantree products have what before them, Pastilles and Gums?
- What was crushed at Showerings in Clonmel?
- What were Adam and Eve forbidden from eating?
- What healthy food is sourced above the ground?