Tipp FM – Competition Terms and Conditions
- Employees of Tipp FM, their relatives or anyone directly involved with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only
- Prizes will be as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. If prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, suitable substitutes will be provided.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over where prizes are of an adult nature or feature alcohol.
- Entrants must be aged 21 years or over where prizes include travel outside of Ireland.
- Entrants for competitions with prizes featuring cars or other powered vehicles must possess the required EU licence or other certification.
- Entrants for competitions featuring holiday prizes with travel outside of Ireland must possess a valid passport, must be able to travel on the allocated dates, where stated, and must meet the necessary entry requirements, including visa conditions for the countries specified in the competition. Entrants should also have sufficient funds to meet any costs which may be incurred over and above any allocated spending money detailed in the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to secure the necessary holiday, travel and health insurance cover.
- Tipp FM cannot be held responsible for damage or injury to competition winners or their property, nor can Tipp FM be held responsible for any documents, monies or personal item lost or stolen in the duration of any holiday element of their prize.
- Entrants to phone-in competitions must seek the permission of the bill-payer before calling.
- If, in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line is lost or breaks up, Tipp FM reserves the right to proceed to another caller.
- Where Tipp FM calls a winner live on air, and the winner does not answer their phone at that time, Tipp FM has the right to proceed to declare and contact another winner.
- Premium Rate services will be clearly identified on air and call rates and duration of calls explained in detail. Competition mechanics will be clearly explained.
- Prize-winners may be asked – but are not required – to participate in promotional activities surrounding the competition and in promotion of future competitions.
- In the event of a tie-break, entrants will be asked to participate in a secondary test of skill.
- Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on-air and where practicable visual examples will be made available via the station website.
- In general, entrants cannot win more than one prize, in any one competition. The exception to this rule will apply only where the mechanic of the competition dictates numerous entry elements or levels and whereby a prize can be won at each level of entry
- Prizes designed specifically for “employees and the workplace” are limited to one prize per workplace.
- Tipp FM will keep prizes for 1 month, if they have not been collected within this time, winners must forfeit their prize
- Tipp FM reserve the right to exclude any persons from competitions.
- All contestants indemnify Tipp FM against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- If you are an entrant in a competition and cannot take the call or missed the call you therefore forfeit your prize/place.
- The Judges and/or the Station Director’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes must be collected from the station during normal working hours (Monday – Friday between 9am and 5.30pm, closed for Lunch 1-2pm).
- Prize winners may not enter competitions for a period of three months after winning a prize.
Cadbury Secret Santa
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
Cadbury Secret Santa running from the Start Date to the End Date as set out below (the “Competition”).
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
This is an IRS+ promotion, running across the following radio stations:
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
The website shall be the following;
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE, END DATE AND ENTRY PERIODS
Start Date: Monday 4th December
End Date: Friday 7th December
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (as stated above) will be invalid but you may still be charged.
We reserve the right to broadcast the Competition at any time throughout each day during the broadcast schedule.
Please note that the Competition Entry Period as specified in these Competition terms and conditions are final and are not impacted by the time of broadcast of announcements advertising how to enter the Competition, which may in some circumstances be delayed.
Competition runs on Drivetime with Owen Lonergan, 3pm to 6pm during start and end dates
ITEM 5: COMPETITION DETAILS
After the Entry Period has closed, one entrant from all of the valid entries will be selected by automated random draw (the “Draw”).
The entrant selected may be required to talk to the presenter / programming team, and the call may be recorded and played on-air (assuming there is no breach of these terms and conditions).
ITEM 6: ROUTES OF ENTRY
Entrants can enter the Competition by sending an SMS message starting with the to each radio station’s text line. Entrants are responsible for all costs associated with entering this Competition.
ITEM 7: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
The Competition is only open to people aged 18 and over who: (i) live in the Republic of Ireland, (ii) are not a radio station employee or their immediate family (including live-in partner) and (iii) are not an employee of any third-party sponsors or prize providers, or their immediate family (including live-in partner).
Entrants must obtain permission from the bill payer before texting to enter the Competition.
ITEM 8: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner(s) will be randomly selected each day and will be contacted by the phone number provided with their entry. This may be live on air or off-air.
By entering the Competition, the entrant is automatically consenting to being called and having their name and location announced on-air.
Prizes will be available for collection from the radio station.
ITEM 9: PRIZE DETAILS
The prize includes:
• €100 Cadbury Hamper x 4 (1 for each winner, 4 winners in total)
• €250 One for All Voucher (1 winner)
Delivery or payment of the Prize is subject to the winner providing personal identification and / or proof of address and to internal compliance checks.
Where, it emerges after the Prize has been awarded that the entrant was in breach of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from that winner and they will not be entitled to any further reward or remuneration. We reserve the right to exclude individuals who breach our terms and conditions from entering our competitions.
ITEM 10: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENT
We will sometimes (at our discretion) telephone entrants and ask them to speak on-air. They have the right to refuse. If they consent, their voice will be recorded and they consent to this recording being used on our radio broadcasts. Entrants agree that we will own this recording and that a copy of it will be stored for further exploitation, which may include promotion.
Entrants will not be put through to speak on-air if we think they are driving illegally, intoxicated, likely to swear, or otherwise offend our listeners. Whilst on air for the purposes of this competition entrants must not use foul language, swear, say or do anything defamatory or illegal or say or do anything which would damage the reputation of the Promoter, is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. Failure to comply will result in disqualification, and if the entrant has won the prize, this will be forfeited.
ITEM 11: OTHER CONDITIONS
We will only accept entries that comply with our terms and conditions and we may disqualify the entrant if we know or suspect that they have breached them. All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or awarding of prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into about the operation of this Competition. We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this Competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
ITEM 12: CODE OF CONDUCT
The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from entering future competitions if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition. Any entrant deemed to be rude or offensive to our staff or other entrants on social media, telephone, electronic communications, post or in person will be disqualified from entry and may ultimately be banned from future entry to promotions.
ITEM 14: CONTACT DETAILS
The organiser of this Competition is IRS+, 3 Lincoln Place, Dublin 2.
This is an IRS+ promotion, running across the following radio stations:
For customer support or any queries, please email [email protected]