It could not be any easier, Owen gives you the answer, you let him know what the question is.
Weekdays from 2pm tune in and send Owen your question to the answer. Each day the incorrect guesses will be shown here.
A chance to win… A month’s membership to The Clonmel Park Hotel Leisure Centre/50euro Fuel Voucher to Jim Strangs & Sons, Kilsheelan/Hair Cut and Gift Set from New Street Barbers Carrick On Suir
The Answer is Fruit, what is the question?
The Clue – You Can’t Buy it.
Incorrect questions to date ….
- What is a Tomato?
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Bar ___ and Nut?
- What was the name of the bubble gum, Juicy _____ ?
- A Tomato is often referred to as what?
- The clothing brand ____ of the loom?
- It’s recommended that you have 5 of these a day?
- Pumpkin, Tomato, and Cucumbers are all types of what?
- Cucumbers are which type of food?
- What is the main ingredient in Smoothies?
- New Zealand is known for this, passion ____ ?
- What machine can be played in a games room?
- What is a good source of vitamins?
- Adam and Eve both had what?
- What do bears eat?
- What did Adam give Eve?
- A popular brand of Jam is called what?
- What did Carmen Mirander have on her hat?
- What would you find in an Orchard?
- What dessert would you order with salad?
- What’s the most used ingredients in a Xmas cake?
- Apple and Blackberry have what in their title?
- Rowantree products have what before them, Pastilles and Gums?
- What was crushed at Showerings in Clonmel?
- What were Adam and Eve forbidden from eating?
- What healthy food is sourced above the ground?
- What should have 5 of these each day?
- What cocktail is made with no alcohol?
- What do you need to eat 5 every day?
- A tiny type of bat is called a what bat?
- What would you find in an orchard?
- What would you put onto a pavlova?
- What is grown and sold in Con Trass Farm?
- What is one of the ingredients in Triffle?
- Torthai is Irish for what English word?
- What would you pack into a lunch box?
- Whistle and Suit are Rythem and Slang for what?
- Pomona was the goddess of what?
- What would you have fresh, with a salad?
- If someone is acting a bit weird, what type of cake would you call them?
- A greengrocer sells what?
- What is Lychee?
- What were Adam and Eve forbidden to eat?
- What do monkeys eat?
- As a token of good work and reward, you would be giving the what of labour?
- Kiwi is a type of bird but also a type of what?
- What appears on the Figi Flag?
- What food features in the prayer Hail Mary?
- New York is also known as what?
- In the phase, what is the something of my lions?
- What is added to make punch?
- The Adams Apple is not a type of what?
- What does a vine produce?
- The letters F R U I T, spell what?
- What’s in a Dirty Dozen?
- What does a fruitarian only eat?
- Fig was the first ever what?
DAY 84 – We have the correct question
Take a listen to the correct question for the answer Fruit…