It could not be any easier, Owen gives you the answer, you let him know what’s the question.
Weekdays from 3pm tune in and send Owen your question to the answer. Each day the incorrect guesses will be shown here.
Each person who gives their question on air will be entered to win a What’s the Question Jumper thanks Bourke Sports.
If your question is correct you will win, ‘What’s The Question’ Limited Jumper along with ‘Tipperary The Game of my Life’ book by Stephen Gleeson and a fuel voucher to the value of 100 euro for Jum Strang & Sons Kilsheelan.
Text or What’s App your Question to 083 3113311 Weekdays from 3pm to 6pm.
The Clue’s are, ‘You Hear It’ & ‘Start & End’
Incorrect guesses so far…
- What is the last single number?
- If you turn 6 upside down what number do you get?
- What’s known as Doctors Orders in Bingo?
- How many lives does a cat have?
- What’s the square root of 81?
- How many tails does a Kitsune have?
- If you were happy what cloud would your head be in?
- What’s the German for no?
- How many darts do you use to get the perfect score?
- How many players on Baseball Team?
- When you add 5 + 4 what number do you get?
- 3 + 3 + 3 equals what?
- How many planets in our Solar system?
- A stitch in time saves what?
- Conor Murray wears what number jersey for Munster and Ireland?
- How many counties are in Ulster?
- What the record number of goals scored by a team in the Premier League?
- How many letters makeup September?
- In Roman Numerals what does IX mean?
- How many stars on the Tavalu flag?
- How many years left in the decade?
- The pool ball yellow and white, what number is on it?
- In the Katie Melua song how bicycles are in Beijing?
- 10 minus 1 is?
- What’s the last evening news on RTE television?
- How many presidents of Ireland have there been?
- A novena takes place for how many days/weeks?
- How many letters in Tipperary?
- What’s the full term of pregnancy?
- How many holes on the front and back of a Golf Course?
- What is said to be the magic number in maths?
- Tammy Wynette released it and now Lorraine McDonald sings it, the name of the song apartment is no what?
- What is the caring number?
- How many reindeers does Santa have?
- How many Gold Medals did Ireland win at the Summer Olypmics?
- Boyzone had how many number 1 songs in the charts in Ireland?
- Nonupletare how many babies?
- Samuel is which number book in the Bible?
- How many Chimes on a Wind Chime?
- How many times do the bells for the angelus ring?
- How many chimes does a wind chime have?
- TippFM radio frequency is 103. what?
- How many symphonies make up an orchestra?
- How many strokes in a drum roll?
- What was the name of the whip used on sailors?
- What number of Beethoven Symphony is used in the movies, Clock Work Orange and Die Hard?
- What’s another name for a type of dog, K what?
- Dolly Parton has a song called what to 5?
- What number do you ring for an emergency?
- Telephone and 40 other words containing 9 letters which can you hear?
- Another name for VoiceBox has how many letters?
- How many planes form the Red Arrows?
- How many snooze options are there on an iPhone?
- many seconds do you get to ask google a question via the microphone?
- How many rings before a phone goes to voicemail?
- During a funeral service, how many times does the Kneel Bell tolls rings when a man dies?
- How many lines on the flag in motor racing?
- Sam Bennett won and was disqualified in Spain on what number stage?
- Tipp Fm radio frequency both start and end with what number?
Day 80, Adrian Doherty gave the correct question.
How many Drum Beats in the Eastenders theme tune.