It could not be any easier, Owen gives you the answer, you let him know what’s the question.
Weekdays from 3pm tune in and send Owen your question to the answer. Each day the incorrect guesses will be shown here.
Each person who gives their question on air will be entered to win a What’s the Question Jumper thanks Bourke Sports.
If your question is correct you will win, ‘What’s The Question’ Limited Jumper along with ‘Tipperary The Game of my Life’ book by Stephen Gleeson.
Text or What’s App your Question to 083 3113311 Weekdays from 3pm to 6pm.
Incorrect guesses so far…
- What is the last single number?
- If you turn 6 upside down what number do you get?
- What’s known as Doctors Orders in Bingo?
- How many lives does a cat have?
- What’s the square root of 81?
- How many tails does a Kitsune have?
- If you were happy what cloud would your head be in?
- What’s the German for no?
- How many darts do you use to get the perfect score?
- How many players on Baseball Team?
- When you add 5 + 4 what number do you get?
- 3 + 3 + 3 equals what?
- How many planets in our Solar system?
- A stitch in time saves what?
- Conor Murray wears what number jersey for Munster and Ireland?
- How many counties are in Ulster?
- What the record number of goals scored by a team in the Premier League?
- How many letters makeup September?
- In Roman Numerals what does IX mean?
- How many stars on the Tavalu flag?
- How many years left in the decade?
- The pool ball yellow and white, what number is on it?
- In the Katie Melua song how bicycles are in Beijing?
- 10 minus 1 is?
- What’s the last evening news on RTE television?
- How many presidents of Ireland have there been?
- A novena takes place for how many days/weeks?
- How many letters in Tipperary?
- What’s the full term of pregnancy?
- How many holes on the front and back of a Golf Course?