Tipp FM and Minogues Furniture and Flooring have came together to offer one lucky Tipp FM listener the chance of winning a prize worth €3,000.
How to win?
Tune in to Tipp FM from the 24th July and listen out for your queue to call.
Prize detail is €3,000 which is €2,000 towards Furniture and €1,000 towards Flooring from they’re CASHEL STORE ONLY.
10 finalists will be drawn ( 5 each week for 2 weeks) and they will be asked to attend an Outside Broadcast on Friday 18th August along with they’re friends and families, the winner will be announced live on air that day.
Terms & Conditions
- There may be up to 10 finalists in this competition with one winner of this overall prize.
- Minogues Furniture will provide a total voucher to the value of €3,000 to be used within their store in Cashel. €2,000 towards Furniture and €1,000 toward Flooring.
- Participation is only through Tipp FM.
- You are not allowed to enter on behalf of somebody else or to give somebody else’s name. This will result in immediate disqualification.
- You must be over 18 years of age. Entering on behalf of a minor (Under 18 years of age) will not be accepted.
- Prizes are as stated and will not be refunded for cash or another prize.
- All contestants indemnify Tipp FM against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- If you are an entrant in a competition and cannot take the call or missed the call you therefore forfeit your prize/place.
- The Judges and/or the Station Director’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It will be up to the provider of this prize to give a time frame in which the winner has in order to avail of this prize. Tipp FM accept no responsibility for prizes sought outside of this time-frame.
- If you enter this competition, you are giving Tipp FM and the Provider of this prize permission to use your name, voice, picture on promotional material associated with this competition.
- Tipp FM reserve the right to exclude any persons from competitions.
- Employees of Tipp FM and the associated prize sponsor as well as their families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- If you are one of our finalists in a competition either you or a nominated person must be available to join us for the grand finale at a dedicated time if requested.
- In general, entrants cannot win more than one prize, in any one competition. The exception to this rule will apply only where the mechanic of the competition dictates numerous entry elements or levels and whereby a prize can be won at each level of entry.
- In the event of a tie-break, entrants will be asked to participate in a secondary test of skill.
- Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on-air and where practicable visual examples will be made available via the station website
- Entrants for competitions with prizes featuring cars or other powered vehicles must possess the required EU licence or other certification.
- Entrants for competitions featuring holiday prizes with travel outside of Ireland must possess a valid passport, must be able to travel on the allocated dates, where stated, and must meet the necessary entry requirements, including visa conditions for the countries specified in the competition. Entrants should also have sufficient funds to meet any costs which may be incurred over and above any allocated spending money detailed in the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to secure the necessary holiday, travel and health insurance cover for holidays won on the Station.