Tipp FM are delighted to work with SVP on our inaugural Christmas Toy Appeal. Christmas can be a challenging time for families, and every child deserves something new and shiny at this time of the year.
Your donation of a new toy will be added to the hampers distributed throughout Tipperary by SVP in your local area this Christmas, and you can be assured that your generosity will bring a smile to a child’s face and enhance their Christmas.
No matter how big or small your toy donation, it will be very welcome. We would also encourage businesses to consider a toy donation to SVP this year.
What we’re looking for:
- The toys must be brand new (unopened/unused)
- Any toy of any value is welcome.
- Toys that are suitable for children from six months to twelve years of age.
Colouring books with crayons/markers
Children’s books (new)
Board games (new)
What we cannot accept:
- We ask you respectfully not to give us used toys as we cannot hand them out to Children due to hygiene and regulation issues.
- Nothing electrical or plug in. (Battery operated toys are fine).
- Money, if you wish to donate a cash amount please contact your local branch of SVP.
Drop Off Points:
- Borrisoleigh: Shanahans Centra/Topaz
- Borrisokane: Spar Store.
- Cahir: Dolan’s SuperValu
- Cashel: Morrissey’s SuperValu
- Carrick on Suir: Cleary’s Hardware/Topline
- Clonmel: The Showgrounds Shopping Centre (beside Tipp FM Booth) / World of Wonder – Poppyfield Retail Park / Tipp FM – Gurtnafleur Business Park – Mon to Fri: 9 to 5.30
- Fethard: O’Sullivan’s Pharmacy
- Nenagh: O’Connors – Kenyon Street Market.
- Newport: Ryans Centra
- Roscrea: Bernies SuperValu.
- Templemore: O’Connells Centra.
- Thurles: Stakelums Toys, Parnell St.
- Tipperary Town: SuperValu Tipperary Co-Op.
Throughout this period, Tipp FM Presenters will be out and about on Outside Broadcasts in various towns and will also be happy to accept your toy donations.
Tipp FM would like to sincerely thank all the businesses who have volunteered to be used as drop off points across the County.
Deadline for all collections will be l.pm on Tuesday December 12th 2017.