Tipperary Ladies footballers face Wexford in the All-Ireland quarter final this afternoon.
The Premier are the form team having lost no competitive game in 2017.
And their training sessions are no different – with management making a number of changes to the starting 15 from the one that started the Munster Final.
The team in full is as follows:
1. Lauren Fitzpatrick, Ballymacarbry
2. Siobhan Condon, Aherlow
3. Maria Curley, Templemore
4. Emma Buckley, Cahir
5. Bríd Condon, Aherlow
6. Samantha Lambert, Ardfinnan
7. Laura Dillon, Ardfinnan
8. Aisling McCarthy, Cahir
9. Jennifer Grant, Brian Borus
10. Niamh Lonergan, Moyle Rovers
11. Mairead Morrissey, Brian Borus
12. Aishling Moloney, Cahir
13. Roisin Howard, Cahir
14. Gillian O’Brien, Moyle Rovers
15. Orla O’Dwyer, Boherlahan
Tipp Captain Samantha Lambert says the competition in training is positive.