HOW TO PLAY
- Purchase your Rehab Radio Bingo book at a cost of €3 from any of the participating stores.
Tune into TippFM each day Monday to Friday to play.
- Each bingo book has five sheets – one for each day – which are colour coded. Each day the radio presenter will announce the colour of the page relevant for that day’s Radio game.
Each coloured daily sheet has three panels with 15 numbers on each panel. On the opposite page to the daily sheet you will find 45 numbers – you should mark these off the panels on the coloured sheet for that day.
- Rehab Radio Bingo is played using 90 numbers so the 10 numbers drawn daily will be drawn from the 45 remaining numbers for that day. If you fill a panel from the 10 numbers called out On-air then you are a daily winner - bear in mind that there might be more than one person who fills a panels each day in which case you will share in the prize money.
The jackpot number is called out on a Tuesday
- On Jackpot day, the Jackpot number for that day will be called out prior to the daily numbers and will be put back into the drum. If the Jackpot number is called out from the daily numbers and you complete a panel, you are the winner of the Jackpot.
If the Jackpot is not won, it rolls over to the following week.
CLAIMING PRIZE MONEY
- If you are the daily winner telephone the claim line on 0818 464 464 before 9.30 pm on the day the numbers are called
- PLEASE only ring once you have a full panel on the correct coloured sheet for that day. The administrator will check your claim and if it is found to be valid you will be required to post your Rehab Radio Bingo book to TippFM to claim your prize money. No claims will be taken after 9.30pm.
- In the event of there being more than one claim on any one day, the prize in question will be divided equally between all winners.